When engaging both on and off campus, students, staff, and faculty must adhere to all existing University policies, including but not limited to:
- Statement of Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Alcohol and Other Drug Policy
- Policy and Procedures on Sexual and Gender-Based Misconduct and Other Forms of Interpersonal Violence
- The Clery Act, including mandatory reporting by faculty or staff who are organizing or leading a university-related program or activity
- Human Research Participant Policy
- Working with Children and Teens
- Students, staff, and faculty who will be interacting with minors (people under the age of 18) as part of a program or activity under the direction and authority of the University — either on- or off-campus — are required to adhere to the Policy on Minors Involved in University-Sponsored Programs or Programs Held in University Facilities (University Standard Practice Guide #601.34).
- The Children on Campus website includes all of the information you need to help ensure that your work follows the policy requirements, including registering your program, following appropriate conduct, and reporting incidents that occur.