The Provost has charged the Vice Provost for Engaged Learning with developing and encouraging interdisciplinary programs and collaborations as well as high-impact, engaged, action-based student learning in all its forms. The team facilitates connections and guides new initiatives, develops resources, and serves as a key point of contact for anyone interested in engaged learning and scholarship at U-M.
Michigan News develops features, stories, and other content for Engaged Michigan. The team works closely with students, faculty, staff, administrators, and community members to showcase a wide-range of interdisciplinary and engaged initiatives on and off campus.
- Laurel Thomas, Communications Lead
If you have story ideas or funding opportunities to share, or general questions, write to us at email@example.com.
If you would like us to consider including your program or initiative on Engaged Michigan, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- How is your program or initiative highly interdisciplinary, working across multiple units, disciplines, and/or modes of thought?
- How is your program or initiative deeply engaged with authentic stakeholders whose needs inform and guide its work?
- How does your program or initiative drive social progress or improve lives?
- A three-sentence description of your program or initiative that situates it in the context of engaged and interdisciplinary work at U-M.