The Provost has charged the Vice Provost for Engaged Learning with developing and encouraging interdisciplinary programs and collaborations as well as high-impact, engaged, action-based student learning in all its forms. The team facilitates connections and guides new initiatives, develops resources, and serves as a key point of contact for anyone interested in engaged learning and scholarship at U-M.
Michigan News develops features, stories, and other content for Engaged Michigan. The team works closely with students, faculty, staff, administrators, and community members to showcase a wide-range of interdisciplinary and engaged initiatives on and off campus.
- Laurel Thomas, Communications Lead
If you have story ideas or funding opportunities to share, or general questions, write to us at email@example.com.
If you would like us to consider including your program or initiative on Engaged Michigan, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- How is your program or initiative highly interdisciplinary, working across multiple units, disciplines, and/or modes of thought?
- How is your program or initiative deeply engaged with authentic stakeholders whose needs inform and guide its work?
- How does your program or initiative drive social progress or improve lives?
- A three-sentence description of your program or initiative that situates it in the context of engaged and interdisciplinary work at U-M.
Social Media Inquiries
If you are interested in having your event, work, and/ or story shared via the Engaged Michigan Twitter account (@UMich_Engaged), please fill out the Google Form below. We are always looking to spotlight engaged learning, student leadership, innovative work, and community service experiences happening throughout the University.
To stay up to date on all things Engaged Michigan, be sure to follow us on Twitter.